When you are doing business online, you may have to manage live streams on social platforms. Marketers often go live to spread the word about their promotional brand.
However, the default ways to live on social media are not ideal for commercial use. There are some shortcomings in functionality that you need to be more equipped with.
That is where Be.Live comes in place. In this article, you will learn how it can make your live streaming easy and more organized.
WELL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THE TOOL CALLED Be.Live.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about Be.Live Lifetime Deal.
What is Be.Live?
Be.Live is a live streaming studio that allows you to create beautiful live streams and repurpose them into shorter videos and podcasts.
It’s an alternative to Streamyard and best for coaches, hosts, infopreneurs, and influencers who want to consistently produce and repurpose video content.
With Be.Live you can host live talk shows and invite up to four guests on screen with a unique, secure link.
Since Be.live is a dedicated live streaming solution, it comes with features to make streaming easier. Some of the features are given below-
While most live streaming application requires installation, Be.Live doesn’t. As soon as you sign up with a google or Facebook account, you are ready to go live. Just choose a platform (YouTube, Facebook, Linkedin, Offline recorded, etc.) set the title of your stream, and go live.
While you are live on any social platform with Be.Live, you can invite people to join the conversation with you. Be.Live allows you to add 3 to 10 people in a live stream. Each person’s stream will be displayed in a split-screen view. However, it can only show 5 split screens at a time. Other joined persons will be in the background.
You will be able to invite any person to join in your live session. In addition, you can also share a unique link to your session. Using this link, any interested person can request you to join with you in the session.
Be.Live allows you to add your brand logo in the live session. Which plays an immense role in developing your authority online.
With Be.Live, you can import media in your live streaming session. It let you import Photos, Videos, Link, etc. If you want, you can also stream YouTube videos in your live session. Cool, right?
Be.Live Pricing plans
Monthly subscription plans are given below-
- Basic– at $0 per month.
- Be.Live branding on the screen.
- 3 shows per month.
- 2 on-screen participants.
- Video Editor (beta).
- Standard+ – at $24.99 per month.
- Unlimited streaming.
- Custom branding.
- 2 destinations multi-streaming.
- 4 on-screen participants.
- Pro – at $37.50 per month.
- Full HD (1080p) quality.
- Recording – 8 hours / stream.
- Priority support.
Be.Live LIFETIME DEAL
PLANS AND FEATURES(DEAL TERMS – STARTING AT $59.00)
- Lifetime access to Be.Live AppSumo Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future AppSumo Plan updates
- Stack up to 3 codes
- Note: A Facebook or Google account is required to use Be.Live
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Be.Live users who do not have existing accounts
- Note: Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Be.Live will be granted access to code 2 automatically
- Note: Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Be.Live can buy more codes to increase their feature limits
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
FEATURES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
- Unlimited shows/streams
- Up to 8 hours/stream
- Custom branding (custom logo, background, overlay, themes, and brand colors)
- Live broadcasts recorded (while online only)
- 4 guests on screen
- Sign up with Facebook or YouTube (no account transfer)
- Host screen share
- Host audio only (great for podcasts)
- Split-screen (12 screen layouts)
- Schedule broadcast
- HD video download
- On-screen elements
- Show comment on the screen
- Mobile streaming app (iOS beta)
- Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and LinkedIn Live
- Simulcast – 5 destinations
- Background removal—460p, low resolution
- 30-day storage