Every starter works hard to build a solid foundation for their online business. At the peak point of your business, what if your website gets hacked?
A single attack can ruin your business.
While you are too busy managing business issues, a large force of hackers is constantly looking for the vulnerability of your website. Only one weakness is all a hacker needs to hack your website.
No need to worry. You can simply use BeagleSecurity, which is a web security tool. It can help you discover the vulnerability of your website before attackers do.
WELL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THE TOOL CALLED BeagleSecurity.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about BeagleSecurity Lifetime Deal.
What is BeagleSecurity?
BeagleSecurity helps online businesses secure their website from security threats with intelligent website security monitoring.
It’s an alternative to Detectify and Best for CTOs and site owners that want an easy way to identify site security issues and get insights on how to repair them.
With BeagleSecurity you can schedule automated penetration tests for your website and get tailored recommendations for fixing security issues.
BeagleSecurity has developed all the features you need to discover over 20000 vulnerability issues of websites. Some of the features are given below-
AI Intelligent Automation:
BeagleSecurity comes with an AI-powered core with a fully automated workflow management system. It can test case selection and false-positive reduction. Also, it provides you with reports for accurate vulnerability assessment, and so on.
BeagleSecurity constantly maintains an automated and uninterrupted vulnerability assessment process. To do that, it allows you to integrate with your CI / CD pipeline and communications applications to simplify the process.
The tool automatically identifies security issues on your website. And provide you with actionable steps. You can follow the steps to fix each security issue that has been identified. Once the report is created, it lets you export that report as PDF, JSON, CSV, and XML files.
To enhance the power of your Beagle, it allows you to connect with various powerful DevSecOps CI Plugins. Such as AWS Code Pipeline, Azure Pipelines, Gitlab, GitHub Actions, Bitbucket, Jenkins, and more.
BeagleSecurity Pricing plans
Monthly subscription plans are given below-
- FREE- at $0 per month.
- 1 Basic test per month.
- STARTER- at $49 per month.
- 1 test per month.
- Authenticated testing.
- OWASP Top 10.
- STANDARD- at $99 per month.
- 5 tests per month.
- 2 Concurrent tests.
- Monitor 5 websites.
- PROFESSIONAL- at $199 per month.
- 15 tests per month.
- 4 Concurrent tests.
- Monitor 15 websites.
- DevSecOps integration.
- ENTERPRISE- as per usage.
- Contact for custom action.
One-time payment offers. Available for a limited time only.
- Single- One Time Purchase of $59 only. (Regular price $828)
- Double- One Time Purchase of $118 only. (Regular price $1656)
- Multiple- One Time Purchase of $177 only. (Regular price $2484)
BeagleSecurity LIFETIME DEAL
PLANS AND FEATURES(DEAL TERMS – STARTING AT $59.00)
- Lifetime access to BeagleSecurity Standard Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Standard Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 5 license tiers
- Only for new BeagleSecurity users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
FEATURES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
- Add unlimited domains and swap for testing anytime
- Configure concurrent & recurring tests
- User authenticated testing for web apps with login
- Export results in PDF, JSON, CSV, or XML
- API integration
- DevSecOps CI Plugins: Azure Pipelines, Bitbucket, AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab, Github Actions, Jenkins, and more
- Result integrations with Slack, Jira, Asana, Trello, Azure Boards, Pabbly Connect, and email
- Custom webhook integration
- Security badge and certificate
- WordPress plugin
- Uptime monitoring