Almost all business owners struggle to maintain their projects, finance tracking, and customer relationships. It can be a nightmare for startups.
Now the question is, what’s the solution to these issues?
Well, a simple business management tool can solve all your problems. I’ve been using Flowlu for a while. And I am amazed by the improvement that I have got.
WELL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THE TOOL CALLED Flowlu.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about Flowlu Lifetime Deal.
What is Flowlu?
Flowlu is a complete suite of project and business management tools, including a CRM, invoicing, Kanban board, and more. It’s alternative to Zoho, Wrike, and Bitrix24 and best for Small- to medium-sized businesses in creative, consulting, and IT industries looking to centralize their processes.
With Flowlu you can manage projects, track workloads, and prioritize tasks, plus access a CRM to handle sales funnels.
Since Flowlu is a business management solution, it comes packed with all the powerful features you need to manage your projects, finance, customers flawlessly.
Online Project Management:
This facility allows you to manage your ongoing projects with a real-time overview. You can browse project progress, key milestones, budget status, deadlines, spent time on tasks, and so on.
Team Task Manager:
The best way to increase productivity is efficient team and task management. To do that, Flowlu comes with a lightning-fast task management tool. Using this facility, you will be able to focus on things that matter the most, create subtasks & custom task statuses, track time, and much more.
Online Financial Management:
If you are running a small or medium business, the Flowlu finance management tool is the best choice for you. Using this feature, you can handle cash flow, track record on expenses & payments, issue invoices, create the estimate, connect with your bank account, even get online payments.
Using this feature, you can control the whole journey of a customer. A journey from lead to sales. This feature also allows you to manage online leads, integrate with emails, process sales automation, create events & follow-ups, create reports as sales funnel, even create web forms to generate leads. You will always be up to date with their real-time notifications.
Flowlu Pricing plans
- Monthly subscription plans are given below-
- Free- at $0 per month.
- 1 Project Template
- 1 Knowledge Base
- Invoicing & Online Payments
- Team- at $29 per month.
- Task Automation
- Email Integration
- Expense Tracking
- Business- at $59 per month.
- Time Tracking
- Custom Fields
- API and Webhooks
- Professional- at $119 per month.
- Advanced Reports
- Custom Logo
- Task Automation
- Enterprise- at $199 per month.
- Custom Domain
- IP Whitelist
- Unlimited Project Templates
- One-time payment offers. Available for a limited time only.
- Single- One Time Purchase of $49 only. (Was $708)
- Double- One Time Purchase of $98 only. (Was $1428)
- Multiple- One Time Purchase of $147 only. (Was $2388)
Flowlu LIFETIME DEAL
PLANS AND FEATURES(DEAL TERMS – STARTING AT $49.00)
- Lifetime access to Flowlu Professional Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Professional Plan updates
- Stack up to 6 codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Flowlu users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
FEATURES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
- User access groups (roles)
- Unlimited project templates
- Unlimited record lists
- Unlimited knowledge bases
- Unlimited organizations
- Change history
- Extended reports
- Custom logo