Last Updated on July 18, 2021 by Lazuk Hasan
Most new marketers constantly chasing after keywords to get a high rank in search engines.
If you are also like them, this is the biggest mistake of your SEO journey.
Keywords are crucial, but it alone is not good enough to get your expected result. You must do competitor analysis, and automate your workflow. However, you can’t analyze your competitors without using specialized tools.
🤚 Meet SerpWatch.
In this article, you will learn more about SerpWatch. And how it can help you boost search engine rank with ease.
WELL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THE TOOL CALLED SerpWatch.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about SerpWatch Lifetime Deal.
What is SerpWatch?
SerpWatch tracks SEO rankings with keyword monitoring and data cross-referencing that includes revenue, SERP features, and search traffic.
With SerpWatch you can easily cross-reference rankings with featured snippets, organic traffic, and revenue reports, plus send white-labeled reports.
SerpWatch’s Intelligence Hub consolidates all ranking data in one place, letting you compare different SEO data points on a single line graph.
With the compare feature, you can simultaneously monitor and compare different performance metrics like search rankings and organic traffic without switching tabs.
Filter keyword list by device type, search engine, tracking location, domain, and more as the ranking chart adjusts accordingly.
SerpWatch has advanced AI-powered features to help you achieve a higher rank by letting you conduct all the necessary tasks. Some of the widely used features are given below-
Keyword & Competitors Data:
SerpWatch comes with an enhanced dashboard that provides you with advanced keyword and competitors data. It is the only rank tracker platform that provides data in this process.
With SerpWatch, you can get valuable insight.
Such as the exact number of times a keyword is searched on a particular search engine. Along with Search Volume (SV), Cost Per Click (CPC), Competition (CMP), Monthly Revenue (MR), and of course Competition Status.
Advanced SERP features:
With SerpWatch, you can find out the exact search return type your keyword is ranking for. To do that, it provides advanced SERP Features like Answer Box, People Also Ask Box, Videos Carousel, Knowledge Graph, Google Business section, and more.
Organic Search Traffic Overlay:
Just monitoring keyword ranking position is not enough, you must also monitor KPIs. Using SerpWatch, now you can monitor how your SEO effort affects other SEO KPIs.
It also allows you to integrate with Google Analytics and display keyword ranking charts as an overlay.
To observe custom rankings, SerpWatch comes with detailed tracking options. Using Feature Snippets, Answer Boxes, and Custom Rankings, you can target high-response search results.
SerpWatch Pricing plans
Monthly subscription plans of SerpWatch are given below-
Starter- at $49 per month.
- 7500 Keyword Checks per month.
- Keyword Metrics & Ranking History.
- Mobile / Desktop Indexes.
Growth- at $99 per month.
- 22500 Keyword Checks per month.
- Unlimited Users & Unlimited domains.
- Report Scheduling Info. And Top 10 Competitors.
Premium- at $349 per month.
- 75000 Keyword Checks per month.
- Notifications (email, slack, and push notifications)
- SerpWatch Engine API.
- Google Algo Updates.
APPSUMO SerpWatch LIFETIME DEAL
Plans & Features (Deal Terms – Starting at $69)
- Lifetime access to Serpwatch Growth Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Growth Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- Note: Previous AppSumo customers who purchased SerpWatch can buy more codes to increase their feature limits
- Exclusive add-on: Keyword research – 25,000 keyword suggestions per month for $24/month
- Exclusive add-on: YouTube tracking – $9/month
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
Features Included In All Plans
- Engines include Google Desktop, Google Mobile, Google Local, Yahoo, Bing, and Yandex
- Notifications via Slack, email, Zapier, browser push notifications, and social share notifications
- Choose check frequency (hourly to monthly)
- Local tracking
- SW score
- Google Analytics
- SERP features
- Google updates
- Project sharing
- Project organization
- Schedule reports
- Client management
- Keyword suggestion
- Competition difficulty
- Integrations include Zapier, Google Analytics, and API
- Multiple domains and competitors in one project
- Cross project tagging