Writing code to create websites is not an easy task. The struggle starts when your client sends you messages to make more changes.
Long ago, I used to work at a web design firm. So, I know the struggle each web designer faces every day.
You can bypass all those hassles by using an all-in-one web design solution. That allows you to express your creativity and create stunning-looking websites with ease.
WELL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THE TOOL CALLED Sitejet.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about Sitejet Lifetime Deal.
What is Sitejet?
Sitejet is a complete web design suite that combines project management and automation with a high-performance CMS, giving users full design and code flexibility.
With Sitejet you can build high-quality professional websites using an end-to-end platform with built-in project management and client communication.
Sitejet comes with all the high-end features that can help web designers to speed up their design. Some of the features are given below-
Sitejet has an inbuilt easy-to-use website builder. That can help designers to finish stunning websites in lightspeed without touching a single line of code. To speed up the process even further, it has over 120 pre-built responsive structures and variants.
In addition, Sitejet also provides over 100 drag-and-drop template segments.
For automation, it has Automatic Website Generator, Design Recommendation Engine, Website Checker, and more.
You can create content on your website with a simple live visual editor. Also, edit, crop, and adjust inside the app and add images into your content. To improve your search engine appearance, Sitejet provides various SEO options.
Not only that, but it also has Website Analytics, Website Importer, File Transfer feature, and extended integrations options.
Manage all of your projects from a simple and easy-to-use dashboard. Check progress reports of each ongoing project and manage their status. For better productivity, you can add tasks, set deadlines, and assign team members using their To-do management.
You will also have access to Project Time Tracking, Multi-user & Permissions features.
Hosting and Security:
Sitejet has its own hosting facility. Each of their membership plans allows you to host at least one and more websites on their hosting.
You will have access to features like Automated Backups, Export Websites, DNS Manager, SSL, CDN & DDoS Protection, and more.
Sitejet Pricing plans
Monthly subscription plans are given below-
- Solo- at $15 per month.
- Hosted Websites- 1
- Sitejet Website Editor
- CMS for your Customers
- Team- at $89 per month.
- Hosted Websites- 10
- Website Export
- Mail Transfer-Tool
- Agency- at $299 per month.
- Hosted Websites- 50
- Collection API
- White-Label Tools (Branding & Domain)
One-time payment offers. Available for a limited time only.
- Single- One Time Purchase of $59 only. (Regular price $360)
- Double- One Time Purchase of $139 only. (Regular price $900)
- Multiple- One Time Purchase of $299 only. (Regular price $1548)
Sitejet LIFETIME DEAL
PLANS AND FEATURES(DEAL TERMS – STARTING AT $59.00)
- Lifetime access to Sitejet Solo (Tier 1), Team (Tier 2+3), and Agency (Tier 4+5) Plans
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Solo (Tier 1), Team (Tier 2+3), and Agency (Tier 4+5) Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 5 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Sitejet users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Add-on: Get additional websites for $180/yr. per site (Tier 1), $96/yr. per site (Tier 2–3), $60/yr. per site (Tier 4–5)
FEATURES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
- Sitejet website editor
- Automatic website generator
- Customer website feedback tool
- CMS for your customers (simplified)
- Ticket system for change requests