Last Updated on May 6, 2021 by Lazuk Hasan
Are you sharing hours of live video conversations? Have you got expected outcomes?
I used to share hours of video conversations, interviews, and more. However, I was not getting the expected results. Later, I found out people don’t like watching hours of conversations.
So, I used an app called Spoke. Which helped me transcribe my video conversations and summarize them with a few clicks. And the outcome was fantastic.
WELL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THE TOOL CALLED Spoke.
What’s up marketers?
It’s Lazuk Hasan here and today I can’t wait to tell you about Spoke Lifetime Deal.
What Is Spoke?
Spoke helps you record, transcribe, summarize, edit, and share your video conversations on any platform so you can up your video game. It’s an alternative to Grain.co
It’s best for remote teams who want to collaborate more effectively and marketing pros who want to do more with video. With Spoke you can record any video conference or meeting and share the video across platforms. And transcribe video conversations with near-perfect accuracy of over 90%
Feature of Spoke
Spoke automatically transcribes your videos in more than 70 languages. The transcription quality seems well over 90%. It can deliver professional quality transcription in English as well as French.
When you’re in a live video conversation, Spoke lets you mark interesting moments with a single click. As soon as you start recording a video conversation, Spoke starts adding a professional-grade transcript directly.
Once your conversation is over, Spoke lets you create a shorter version of your video conversation that will attract more customer’s attention.
Spoke lets you share multiple videos with a single link. Using this feature, you’ll be able to engage customers as well as teams by sharing user testimonials.
With Spoke, sharing videos is easy. You will be able to share videos directly on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.) as well.
If you want to watch a specific moment in a video, Spoke lets you find that moment by searching with keywords. You can also find videos by searching transcription.
This feature lets you edit once you’ve recorded a video. Using Spoke, you can highlight a moment during the recording. You will be able to shorten it with a few clicks. Not only this, but you can also remix your own videos. Once you’ve shared a video, Spoke will show you the video’s view count.
At the moment, you can get this awesome tool with the following pricing plans.
Monthly Subscription Plans.
- Light Plan at 25 Euros per month
- Unlocked Plan at 60 Euros per month
- Perfect Plan at 250 Euros per month
- Enterprise Plan at 990 Euros per month
However, if you want to get Spoke with a special one-time price, you can get it with the following plans-
One time offer
- License Tier 1 – One-time purchase at $69 only
- License Tier 2 – One-time purchase at $149.00 only
- License Tier 3 – One-time purchase at $299 only
Click on the plan you like to find out what you get with the preferred plan.
Spoke LIFETIME DEAL
PLANS AND FEATURES(DEAL TERMS – STARTING AT $69.00)
- Lifetime access to Spoke Unlocked Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Unlocked Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 3 license tiers
- Note: You may convert your machine transcription hours into professional transcription based on the conversion rate below
- Conversion: 3 machine hrs = 20 min of professional transcription (1 machine hour = 6.7 minutes of professional transcription)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
FEATURES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
- Automatic transcription
- 90% transcription quality in 70+ languages
- Professional transcription in French & English
- Advanced punctuation
- Personalized vocabulary
- Record any video source
- Create videos by highlighting text
- Share videos by sharing 1 link
- Search transcriptions to find videos
- Remix videos
- Video view count
- Highlight moments while recording
- Generate subtitles
- Share videos directly on many social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Speaker separation on uploaded video files from the web interface
- Ability to convert your machine hours into professional transcription (3 machine hrs = 20 minutes of professional transcription)